Saturday, October 28, 2006

Laura Schneberger

Hi everyone, I know you are all tired of this but I have again changed a web address.

The GLGA website has it's own domain now it has been hosted at a NM based server http://www.fatcow.com/ It just spoke to me and appears to be easy enough to use so here is the association address to ad to your favorites page.

www.gilalivestockgrowers.org

Hopefully I can use some of the same space to host the wolf crossings page when my subscription runs out and get it it's own domain as well. It was a reasonable buy and I like the site much better. So if you have any rancher / federal lands / property rights research pages you would like to have accessible on the webpage please send them on over.

Also here is the new GLGA email address. I know laugh it up, I still like it.

Laura@gilaranchers.fatcow.com

No comments: