Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Note To Readers

You will start noticing a change in my format.

The Westerner was started so that when you fired up your computer in the morning, that day's news and issues were there for you.

Over time a format was developed: National news, regional news, industry news, historical items, and most recently, capped off with The Song Of The Day. This was also done keeping in mind those who receive The Westerner by email.

Now, due to some health issues, The Westerner will start to look a little more like a traditional blog. In other words, when I find something I'll post it right then.

I've also tried to keep my comments to a minimum, and when offered, short and succinct. Now I have no choice. The ms has moved into my left hand and arm to the extent that I'm losing my ability to type with the left hand. I also may have to give up typing the source in each post and instead put the link in the title, which I can do just using the mouse.

Bottom line: The Westerner will still be here, it will just look a little different. You also may want to check in more than once a day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoy your posts on the Westerner. I read them practically every day.
My brother has MS and is a western artist. The same has been happening with him. We read somewhere that bee stings help but he has not tried it yet.
I wish I could help.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your work on the blog