Monday, October 05, 2009

On the edge of common sense: Cowboy answers to your love questions

This cowboy advice column is inspired by the Ventura County Star. Three cowboys answer questions about love and life. DEAR TERRIFIC TRIO, I've just fallen in love with a 38-year-old bottle blonde who shoots a mean game of snooker and can chug a 16-ounce bottle of Red Dog Ale in 30 seconds! Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I wait till tomorrow morning to pop the question? Signed, THUNDERSTRUCK, texting in the men's room @ Walter's Crescendo Lounge DEAR THUNDER, Ask her quick before the Butazoline and Acepromazine wear off and she realizes how stupid you are. DEAR TRIGEMINAL TRIPODS, My husband has come into some inheritance. We need food for the twins and a refrigerator that works, but he wants to invest in a four-wheeler to pull his roping dummy at the funeral in honor of his dead uncle. Am I being selfish? Signed, TIMOROUS IN TULARE DEAR TIMOROUS, Make sure he gets one with four-wheel drive and the beer cooler attachment. DEAR TRUCULENT TAPA- DERAS, My live-in boyfriend is starting to make eyes at other women. The other love of my life is a hard-to-handle Arabian stallion. I realize I can't afford them both. What should I do? Signed, PUZZLED IN PIOCHE DEAR PUZZLED, Flip a coin and geld the one you keep...read more

No comments: