Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wildland Fire Leadership Council

Yesterday I posted about the National Blueprint On Fire Management

That generated some comments from Mike Dubrasich the creator of SOS Forests and the Western Institute for Study of the Environment.

There are many good reasons to visit Mike's sites, not the least of which is his coverage of the Wildland Fire Leadership Council.

For his most recent commentary see WFLC Cohesive Strategy Field Forums.

For some interesting background see his WFLC Back Online and The Forest Fire Mis-Leadership Council

1 comment:

Mike Dubrasich said...

Ever since I started blogging about forestry issues in 2005, I have stolen freely from The Westerner.

Frank DuBois is a hero of mine, the Godfather of Western Internet News, a man who has fought the good fight in the face of tremendous adversity, and a champion for all the things I value.

God bless you, Frank. I know I am just one of millions of devotees. We cannot thank you enough for all you have done.