Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Westerner has had a High-Tech, Redneck, Wheelchair Wreck

My how we grow accustomed to technology and  technology has been letting me down since last Thursday.

I won't go into all the details, but my power chair has been on the blitz.  The repairman was out here on Friday, and as it turns out he made the situation worse.  So, he'll be back this afternoon. 

My mobility is pretty limited, but perhaps it will get better with his visit today.  My concern is I'll be told, "We're gonna have to order some parts from the manufacturer."  That can take 30 to 45 days.

Will do my best to keep The Westerner updated although it may be sparse from time to time.

And oh yes, don't pray for me...pray for the repairman.

  

1 comment:

Tick said...

Why isn't there a 'like' button on The Westerner? It would be so much easier than a comment. :-) Praying for you both.