Friday, June 07, 2013

Now combine the EPA "settlement" scandal with the NSA "surveillance" scandal, with USDA, etc.

Will the NSA report to the EPA that I no longer have a toilet that meets "low flush" standards?  I mean they don't call me High Flush Frank for nothing.

And to think all I was worried about was Drones.  Drones are bad enough, but they aren't capturing my emails, texts, phone calls etc.  Besides, I've already invented the DuBois Drone Detectors.

Then there's the USDA Animal ID program.  Remember how we stomped around and didn't want our operation given a gov't number and our cattle tracked if we moved them across the road, etc.?  Well all that time Bush y Obama were trackin' your every phone call.  Turns out our cows have more privacy than we do (kinda gives Cattle Free by 93 a different meaning, don't it).  Hell, give me an ear tag but stay the heck away from my private communications.  That will put me right in style with the young folks anyway.

My worst fear?  They send sleuth drones to my place and blow up my fed defyin' toilet, and the explosion runs all the cattle off and Sweet Sharon grabs me by my ear tag and makes me clean up the whole mess.

What a horrible nightmare.  Think I'll just quit and go to work for the IRS.


No comments: