Sunday, January 25, 2015

Seeking your comments and suggestions

I've recently received comments and suggestions that are of the two following types.

 A weekly review of The Westerner. Some don't read it every day but would appreciate a weekly summary of the most significant events. I might consider this, but it would probably be a YouTube video of me giving a weekly westerner wrap up.

A column that would highlight my non-pc comments on the news. If I were to do it, it would probably look something like the next post below.

Please give me your comments/suggestions on both items as indicated below the column.

Would really appreciate your thoughts.

1 comment:

Georgiann said...

I'm happy with how things are. I just appreciate all that you post.
I don't know if you caught this, but I think this is worth a watch. Barrett Brown was sentenced to 5 Years in prison because he copied and pasted a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI1E82hK56I&feature=youtu.be

I stumbled across that info from this newsletter (One that you might like? It's by G. Edward Griffin)
http://www.realityzone.com/news.html