Sunday, November 29, 2015

Julie Carter's "revival"

Welcome to the West as I see it

Within these pages, you will find the end result of a lot of living and laughing, finally put between book covers to share with the world. A laugh is never a better laugh than when it can be shared and shared again.

I hope you choose to own a copy of my book, Cowgirl Sass and Savvy. It is a selection of some of the first stories individually published in a syndicated column by the same name that I have written weekly since 2002. They offer you a peek into ranch and cowboy life that isn't what you see as you drive by or what you read in the glossy slick magazines selling cowboy clothes, furniture and adventures.

And most of all, I hope the stories bring you, at the very least, a smile and a good laugh. No better gift could I offer you.





November 20, 2015

Revival

Filed under: General — Julie Carter @ 5:59 pm 

Welcome to the revival of the Julie Carter/Cowgirl Sass & Savvy blog. I will bring bringing to you the same wit and wisdom in print via my Sass & Savvy stories, along with a new photography business and things to go along with that. This site will link you to my landscape photography for sale along with items available on this site: books, calendars and posters.

Coming soon will be a link to my books in a digital download form as well.

I’ve been off on life’s adventures for the past 4-5 years, what we would just call living, and so have neglected the site but today, is REVIVAL DAY.

Stay tuned. Find me on face book at Julie Carter and Julie Carter Photography.

I also offer you a glimpse of this rural area as I see it through my camera lens. Shop the Mercantile page for posters that I have combined my photography with words I have written. Also there are calendars showcasing some of my favorite photos from this year. A link to my landscape photography website will let you browse through what I see when I travel down the dirt roads of the West.

No comments: