Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Announcement

Congress has adjourned for 7 weeks.  When that occurs, and all the lobbyists leave town, my readership declines about 20 percent.  This usually means the news cycle on the issues I cover winds down, so I will use this occasion to do a little winding down of my own.

For those of you on Facebook, I've got a new gig with the Linebery Policy Center, doing their social media and some legislative analysis.  For the last couple of days I've been experimenting with a new page to see if it works better.  Will let everyone know when I make a final decision.

My body has been telling me a winding down has been in order for some time, so we will see how all this comes out in the end.  I am excited about the work for the Linebery Policy Center, as all the proceeds go to the DuBois Western Heritage Foundation, which means more support for the NMSU Rodeo Team and for journalism about our rural heritage and culture.

Stay tuned!

No comments: