Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Note

I have been consumed by Sunday's post concerning the shooting of a NM hunting guide, the just over a quarter of a million hits on the post, all the comments and debate here and on Facebook, and the ensuing controversy which I've tried to keep updated.

I don't know how the big boys do it. The Westerner and my health have paid a price.

However, the next time a rural family wants help in getting their story out, I'll still do what I can to be of assistance.  In the meantime, I hope to get back to regular blogging (I may have some posts addressing some of the issues raised in the debates) and I pray for the speedy recovery of Daugherty and Roberts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you do. Your our WESTERN version of the Drudge report in a Stetson.
BW

Frank DuBois said...

Never thought of it that way...thanks