Sunday, May 10, 2009

Song Of The Day #038 (Mother's Day)

It's gospel day and Mother's Day all rolled into one. Happy Mother's day to all you mothers, but especially to my mom, Wanda Eileen DuBois. I have some great pictures of her from Christmas, but all of my recent ones are on my main computer which you regular readers know is out to pasture right now. So here she is in her younger days. The feller is my dad.












Today's selection is a beautiful song and fits the occasion, "Calling My Children Home" by the bluegrass group Country Gentlemen. Hope all you mothers (and children too) enjoy.

Love you Mom.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank, What an awesome tribute to your Mother. I loved seeing another photograph of Wanda with that fabulous smile of hers and it's a joy to see your Dad too. Great song choice as well....sure brought tears to my eyes. What a delightful surprise to see. JMW7