Monday, November 02, 2009

On the edge of common sense: When it comes to teeth, stories abound

I lost a tooth today. It was the molar on the northwest side, next to the only wisdom tooth of mine that ever came in. Which explains why sometimes I go over the edge of common sense. I mean, how many wise men would pass a policeman on a double yellow line, pass up an opportunity to invest in USTRC at its beginning, and put big-as-boxcars brown Swiss bulls in with a pen of replacement heifers? I was born with no teeth ... really. And four of the permanents never came in. It's genetic, because my father and uncles were missing lateral incisors. We were born to take a bit. I asked my dentist if I was evolving up or down the food chain - he said people's jaws were getting smaller and we don't need as many teeth as Adam and Eve, therefore I was in the fast lane! Which reminds me, I also got a ticket for going too slow in the fast lane in California...read more

No comments: