Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Cliven Bundy, wife Carol injured in separate accidents

Relatives of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his wife, Carol Bundy, say the couple was injured in two serious accidents earlier this week. In a message posted on social media Tuesday, the Bundys’ daughter, Bailey Bundy-Rogue, said her mother Carol had been injured in a crash outside Mesquite, Nev. “This morning I got a call that my mom had been in a roll over accident,” she wrote. “She is going to be ‘OK’ but she is really banged up, bruised and in a lot pain. It’s a miracle she is with us tonight.” Bundy-Rogue said they had just returned with her mother to the family’s home when she learned her father, Cliven, 70, had been injured in a jailhouse fall. “As we were getting her all settled in at home we received a call that my dad (Cliven) had an accident in jail today. He fell really hard and is in a lot of pain. They took him to the infirmary and they told him he was fine, gave him an aspirin and threw him back in his pod. He is not OK. He is in A LOT of pain. My brother says he can hardly move and it is not OK. It’s killing me that I cant be with him.”...more

No comments: