Tuesday, June 05, 2007

NOTE TO READERS

I've been using an old version of blogger. In fact, it was so old that it would no longer support my archives. I discovered the archives weren't available to me or anyone else.

So, I had to upgrade and select a new template. I chose the one you are seeing now, but there are other choices. One even looks similar to the old template, although the space for the text is much smaller than in the old one.

Let me know what you think of this version. I like it because it looks more "western" or "old-timey" than the other choices. Leave a comment or email me with what you think. If this one is unacceptable, we'll give some of the other options a try.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir: I like ANYTHING you do on this ....appreciate your efforts..I tried to find a hard address for you when you were on your brief hiatus recently but did not see you offered that...So I'll just ask now,Have you considered Rife treatments for your condition? Free, no pain, muss or fuss can accomplish any time you're sitting... I've got contacts with information....have seen it work with parkinsons, leukemia, eye degeneration.. Ken Dingman pob 66 Deer Trail Colo home 303 769 4443 c303 929 4865 THANKS for the best news site for rural folks!!

Anonymous said...

Great job and looks nice. You can change the width in your style sheet and get more space if you like.

Frank DuBois said...

I would love to change the width in my style sheet but can't figure out how to do it. I would like for it to fill up the whole screen.