Friday, March 12, 2010

Note to readers

First, Firefox was fighting with blogger.com and I couldn't save or publish anything. I tried everything I knew and then on the outside chance it was a Firefox problem tried using Internet Explorer. Turned out it worked fine using IE, even though it's awful unhandy for the way I do things. Then just about the time I was getting used to using IE again, my ms flared up and my left leg started firing off. That means I can't get under my desk without getting pretty bruised up. That's fine with me, especially when I'm as mad as I am right now, but Sweet Sharon objects (I tell the docs she beats me and a couple of them actually believed me).

So, you're getting a shortened version of The Westerner this morning, and it's all Sweet Sharon's fault.

Besides, Bert Ancell jumped me out at the Bingaman hearing for not getting the blog up early enough for him to read before he left the house.

So Bert is partly to blame...but it's mostly Sweet Sharon.

No comments: