Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Exploding toilet injures woman in federal building

A woman was sent to the hospital after a toilet exploded at the General Services Administration (GSA) Building in DC, building officials said. DC Fire Spokesman Pete Piringer confirmed the woman was taken the the hospital with serious, non-life-threatening injuries. The GSA Regional office building employees were sent a memo, warning them to not use the bathrooms in the building, because the plumbing may be dangerous. The building is on 7th and D SW...more

I.'ve often said that in the private sector - cream rises to the top, and in the government sector - shit floats to the top.  But I've never seen it explode like that.  In fact, I don't believe it.  I'm thinkin' we've just had our first drone crash followed by a government cover-up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Gawd! Where did they apply the tournaquet?