- will occur on lands identified as suitable for timber production; or
- will occur on a landscape-scale area designated by the Department concerned as part of an insect and disease treatment program on NSF land pursuant to the Healthy Forests Restoration Act of 2003, notwithstanding whether such activity is initiated before September 30, 2018.
- the forest management activity, and
- the alternative of no action.
- the effect of no action on forest health, habitat diversity, wildfire potential, insect and disease potential, and timber production; and
- the implications of a resulting decline in forest health, loss of habitat diversity, wildfire, or insect or disease infestation on domestic water supply in the project area, wildlife habitat loss, and other economic and social factors.