Wednesday, January 13, 2021

It looks like my internet problem is...

...fixed, at least temporarily. A contractor with CenturyLink will have to come out and bury the line.

The good thing is it appears I really didn't miss much of interest. Oh, there's that little thing of Pence being pressured to exercise the 25th amendment to remove Trump, the House voting to impeach Trump, two US Senators being asked to resign, Big Tech shutting off conservatives access to social media and Big Business removing various conservative outfits as clients. 

Too late to catch up on all that, but I will start posting some links I found of interest.

Further complicating this is that I'm typing this on my old computer. My new one is failing me, and won't let me post anything.

Further complicating things is someone tried to make some fraudulent charges on my credit card. Bank of America's response was to cancel my credit card and send me a new one. That meant I have to go to about ten different websites to change my method of payment for automatic billing. Pretty hard to do with your internet constantly dropping off. 

Have not been feeling well, and the urologist's called today and said I had a bad uti.

It appears I've been losing politically, technologically, and medically.

If I have anymore good news I'll be sure and share it with you.


4 comments:

Paul D. Butler said...

Hope things turn around and brighten up for you Frank.......appreciate all your great efforts

Frank DuBois said...

I hope so too...and thank you.

Anonymous said...

Dittos on what Paul Butler said.
When things look like they can't get worse, there's only one direction for them to go.

Frank DuBois said...

I hope you are right...and thank you.