Wednesday, January 20, 2021

It's a sad day at Black Rock...


They hauled off my computer this afternoon. May be a week before it is repaired and returned.

Meanwhile, I'm using my old computer, which was being used mainly for storage purposes. So, no file folders, no passwords, no images, no bookmarks, no nothing. 

The worst was yet to come. The windows media player was so old it was no longer supported and wouldn't work. That meant 20 minutes on my therapy cycle (upper body aerobics) with NO MUSIC. It was pure d hell. I actually had to think about stuff...it was miserable. I've since downloaded the free MPC-HC media player. Have to recreate my playlists, but that will be much better than having to think while exercising.

Some things may look a little different, other things may not exist at all. We'll have to go with the flow here.                                                                                                              


No comments: