Friday, January 31, 2020

Country music is ‘dead’: Icon Loretta Lynn trashes modern hits

Loretta Lynn voiced her displeasure with current country music during a recent podcast, and she didn’t hold back. The 87-year-old country music pioneer told Martina McBride that she thinks country music is “dead.”  “I think it’s a shame,” she said on the ‘Vocal Point with Martina McBride’ podcast, according to WhiskeyRiff.com. “I think it’s a shame to let a type of music die. I don’t care what any kind of music it is. Rock, country, whatever. I think it’s a shame to let it die, and I’m here to start feeding it.” She later told McBride, who is also a country singer most famous for her work in the 1990s and 2000s, that it’s “a sad situation because we should never let country music die.” She continued: “I’m getting mad about it. I am. Because it’s ridiculous,” as reported by PEOPLE Magazine. She continued: “I’m getting mad about it. I am. Because it’s ridiculous,” as reported by PEOPLE Magazine. The full podcast with Lynn is available at luminarypodcasts.com. It’s not the first time Lynn sounded off on the country music genre. In 2010 she wrote in the introduction to her biography about the blurred lines between country and pop. “Some of these country singers aren’t really country ... I think some of them should be singing pop music and leave country alone,” she wrote, according to TheBoot.com...MORE

Read more here: https://www.kentucky.com/news/nation-world/national/article239834973.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: https://www.kentucky.com/news/nation-world/national/article239834973.html#storylink=cpy

1 comment:

Zig Koi said...

Download Indian ringtones for 2020

Are you looking for quality ringtones? Today I would like to introduce to you the latest and best ringtones from the world below:
Meri aashiqui pasand aaye ringtone
DOWNLOAD Lambiyaan si judaiyaan ringtone
https://zigtone.com/sad/ummon-hiyonat-ringtone/
Pirates of caribbean ringtone download
Chanda ne pucha taro se ringtone

Hope the above ringtones make you satisfied. If you want more ringtones selected, please go here: ZigTone.com